Want Help? - Visa, Entry, and Resident Status

Want Help? - Visa, Entry, and Resident Status

If you want to study, work or live for a while in Japan, you need to get the visa as resident status. Ishibashi Legal Office (10 year experiences as Gyosei Shoshi –Solicitor in Japan) located in Tokyo assists you both English and Japanese languages. Ishibashi Legal Office Call: 03-6671-0200 E-mail: info@ishibashi-legal.com URL: http://www.ishibashi-legal.com/en/

View other items from Ishibashi Legal Office

Tags: Visa , Tokyo

For buyers

Please understand we cannot guarantee the products posted on GaijinPot classifieds, and we cannot get involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. We do try to minimize any risk, but it is impossible to confirm whether all ads are legitimate due to limited information.
Use caution when making purchases; if something seems too good to be true, it most likely is!

Send Inquiry

Login or Sign up to send an inquiry.